Job description / Role
Juice Bar Operations:
• Prepare fresh juices, smoothies, coffee drinks and tea, operating juicer and espresso machine
• Clean and prep vegetables and fruits
• Accurately and efficiently operate a cash register and process customer payment
• Continue training with new team members as necessary
• Call for back-up as needed to minimize wait time for customers
• Provide outstanding customer service; ensure customer needs are met in a timely fashion
• Ensure freshness standards are adhered to on all whole bean, packaged, and brewed coffee
• Prepare coffee and juice drinks to order
• Adhere to all cleaning and maintenance care specifications of all equipment
• Monitor product quality and freshness and ensure proper rotation or product
• Maintain accurate department signage and pricing
• Follow department procedures for preparing, storing, rotating, and stocking of product
• Maintain a clean and well-organized work area.
• Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices
Desired Work Experiences:
• Looking for someone experienced with making smoothies, shakes, and juices and also with managerial attitude. Must be very friendly and passionate about juice. We are a new smoothie/Juice.
• Responsibilities * Maintain inventory levels of ingredients used * Prepare ingredients used to create beverages for customers * Ensure health and safety guidelines are met * Assess customer needs and provide suggestions
• Exceptional customer service skills * Ability to communicate effectively * Great time management skills with the ability to work under little supervision * Knowledge of kitchen equipment used.
• Provide courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service in the Coffee sub department. Perform all duties related to customer service, stocking, and sanitation.
• Provide support as a member of the Juice Bar team to include receiving and preparing product, maintaining the Juice Bar floor and displays, and selling product in support of regional Produce standards. Ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team members.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, core values, and company philosophy
• Ability to follow directions and established procedures
• Ability to sell proactively
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organization skills
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
About the Company
Naaas Group For Real Estate Project Management and Development is a Qatari company, prosperously growing in the field of Integrated Property and Facility Management Services and Business Solutions.
We are a renowned company with an excellent track-record for achieving client satisfaction by never compromising on the quality of our services.
At Naaas Group we focus on leading the market by customizing integrated business packages as per our client’s request and maintaining he highest levels of quality and standards.
We draw up strategies and outline plans that may enhance our business relationships, and pave the way for future development in line with Qatar vision.