Junior Business Analyst
Job description / Role
We are hiring a Junior Business Analyst to join our project team, this position is responsible for performing detailed requirements analysis, researching progressive systems solutions and developing marketing strategies. To succeed in this role the candidate should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to develop innovative solutions in a competitive digital landscape.
• Develop processes to ensure business solutions meet strategic goals
• Research a given industry on how it operates and what are the major considerations
• Perform analysis ensuring solutions meet business needs
• Research market performance on specific parameters and industries
• Identify risks, benefits and proposed solutions outlining business impacts
• Conduct business analysis and research to identify key metrics and opportunities for improvement
• Research market competitors, their MO, pricing strategies, business strategies, market performance, and market share
• Prepare investment recommendations based on market and competitor research.
• Develop digital optimization strategies, create draft financial proposals and business plans
• Identify successful business ventures and research how they outperform the competition (pricing, differentiation, etc.)
• To ensure success in the position candidates will have at minimum an undergraduate degree in a technical field like Engineering, applied mathematics, computer science or similar fields. Additionally, Masters degree in Business, MBA, or similar will be treated preferentially.
• Candidates will be expected to have knowledge and experience in using MS Office, preparing business plans and analyzing market performance and feasibility.
• Solid working experience in technical roles and development of innovative systems solutions will be required.
• Previous experience in a similar or identical role would be beneficial.
• Candidates should have exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills, advanced knowledge of complex data and systems, ability to work with people at all levels of an organization and articulate their findings in a structured and logical way.
• A flexible approach to work and strong technical skills are essential.
• Excellent planning, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills are expected.
About the Company
Helitrope Ventures is a family office with business in multiple sectors which includes construction, trading, retail, fashion, IT among others. Based on the in-depth understanding of economies and enterprises we have consolidated a diversified portfolio. Our Company is commitment to excellence across all of our business lines. We are continuously looking to hire creative, driven, innovative and talented professionals to play the required role in this organization, providing a career platform for employees in various industries.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
ETL / Power BI / Business Intelligence Business Analyst
Supply Chain, Data Analyst
|Abu Dhabi||24 Mar|
Manpower Middle East
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
IT Business Analyst