Job description / Role
• Generating new inquiries.
• Identifying the potential clients in the market by survey and research
• Sending pre-qualification letters / presentations / proposals / quotes to the prospective clients.
• Lead the development and preparation of RFP's, Pre-Qualification, formal presentations.
• Establishing and maintaining good rapport with existing as well as new customers.
• Drive the sales process from inquiry/RFP coordination till Closing the Deal.
• Collaborate with the Management to prepare and implement the company's Marketing and Business Development Plan and strategy for meeting business goals.
• Track and report current status of potential projects, markets, Customer news, and developments.
• Ensure all communication with customers are in accordance with our standards and correct in content and format.
• Staying in touch with the clients during course of project execution
• Liaise internally with other departments such as Commercial, Operation, Finance, Human Resources.
• Act as a resource person for management with respect to sales and marketing issues.
• Cold calls as appropriate within our market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Understand the company’s goal and purpose so as to enhance the company’s performance.
• Collecting customer feedback and conducting post completion surveys with clients upon completion of their projects.
• Candidate should have a degree &/ or Business Degree in Sales / Marketing major preferred) and/or equivalent work experience.
• 5-6 Years of experience in construction sector in the areas of Business Development / Sales.
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
About the Company
KBC Engineering Co W.L.L. is a dedicated structural steel, metalworks, and stainless-steel works provider. We specialize in Pre-Fabricated Buildings, Hot-Rolled Steel Structures and a variety of other industrial and building solutions. We utilize our know-how and decades of industry experience to provide fully-customized solutions for our clients. Our in-house team of engineers, supervisors, technicians and highly-skilled labor has a shared experience of over 100 years in structural steel works and other metalworks and metal fabrication. We take pride in the hundreds of projects we have executed for the government and semi-government sector such as Qatari Armed Forces and Woqod. Our clients can always expect us to deliver their projects on time and on budget. We use fully automated machinery in our workshop and fabrication yard to provide precision building, welding, and fabrication of steel and other metals. Our commitment to providing a high-quality product to our clients and end-users is captured by our ISO-certified quality strategy and processes.
Specialties: Structural Steel Works, Metalworks, Pre-Fabricated Buildings, Hot-Rolled Steel Structures, Welding, Industrial Solutions.