Job description / Role
International Civil Engineering & Buildings Contractor is looking to appoint a dynamic , driven and passionate JUNIOR HSE ENGINEER .They are looking for candidates that are fresh out of university and looking to get their career on track within a stable , international and forward thinking employer.
If you are looking to travel the world within the construction industry then this role is for YOU!
Working closely with a Health & Safety Director based in Head Office you will have an interesting and varied workload across all projects in DOHA.
Key Skills needed:
• Understanding new concepts fast, analytical skills, decision making skills, problem solving skills, good communication skills all essential .
• Knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001,45001HSE understanding process approach.
• He/she will develop and up-date processes, plans and procedures, participate in process reviews, prepare management reviews, conduct internal audits, animate workshops, give training, prepare monthly reporting
• QAR 12,500 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Medical , Flights , Pension & Annual BONUS
Our client are seeking the following as CRITICAL to be a strong fit for this role:
• Fluent in ENGLISH & FRENCH. Arabic Desired but not Essential
• Engineering or Masters Degree in Safety , Health & Environmental Educated - could look at other relevant experience within CONSTRUCTION
• This is a single status posting
• Must be happy to travel
• A positive CAN DO attitude is key + Must be happy working in a TEAM
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.