Job description / Role
• Support client Section Heads and Engineers in administering a Roads O&M Performance-Based contract including setting the program of works, work inspection regime, managing technical and contractual discussions, review and approve monthly invoices
• Provide pavement technical advice on materials, maintenance and rehabilitation treatments and practical applications.
• Analyse conventional and non-destructive test data (e.g., analysis of LCMS and GPR data, back calculation of FWD data, DCP, etc.)
• Analyzes data, and provides recommendations and improvements to current or proposed Client’s pavement management procedures such as performance modeling, and effectiveness of pavement maintenance
• Conduct pavement forensic investigations and site reviews
• Support roads pavement evaluations and treatment recommendations
• Provide technical advice on monitoring and evaluating materials and maintenance and rehabilitation treatments
• Audit of pavement material production facilities including hot mix plant, road base, crushing plants and laying site equipment
• Provide training and knowledge transfer to framework contractors on pavement preservation best practices.
• BSC Engineering
• Min 7 Years Experience
• Western Qualifications and Experience
• Working knowledge of performance-based contracts
• Experience in pavement engineering, pavement management and non-destructive testing of pavements
• Knowledge of pavement engineering demonstrated by experience in pavement design, investigation and research
• Knowledge or experience of USA or UK pavement design methodologies
• Knowledge of materials behaviour underlying standard specifications
• Knowledge of Life-Cycle Cost Analysis (LCCA)
• Construction inspection experience related to paving
• Previous experience as a Project Manager, having led teams involved in pavement engineering and management
• Well-developed written communication skills in the preparation of technical reports, correspondence and proposals are also important
• Excellent communication skills (fluency in Arabic preferred).
About the Company
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Site Engineer - Roads
Site Engineer - Drainage
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
Site Engineer - Utilities (Leave Replacement)