Job description / Role
- Supports the team in after-sales service with the same spirit as in the sale, following company standards in maintaining customer satisfaction and loyalty in order to promote the brand image.
- Greet customers and direct them to the experienced Sales Advisors to ensure that customer satisfaction.
- Guarantees the constant tidiness and cleanness of the store, follows-up on orders taken, and deals with complaints, with the support of a manager, if necessary.
- Supports in receiving stocks and assist in registering the right records on stocks.
- Accompanies the customer to the cash desk and prepares the packaging.
- Ensuring customer loyalty by collecting the customer's information and entering it into the database, thus linking it to the sale.
- Checking customer requirements while the product is being tried and responding to any further requests, in addition to promoting complementary, additional or differential sales.
- Stays up-to-date on all the product range in the store, with in-depth knowledge of all the products in the assigned product range.
- Understand KPI's value in order to close the sale in a positive way.
- High School Degree
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS office
- Planning and Organizing: level 1
- Self - Development: level 1
- Communication Skills: level 2
- Commercial Understanding: level 1
- Customer Focus: level 1
- Initiative: level 1
- Teamwork: level 2
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.