Job description / Role
We are looking for a Key Account Executive for our Doha, Qatar office.
For building and managing the sales pipeline of prospective clients for accurate forecasting purposes, and collaborating with various departments within the company .
• Be the primary point of contact for assigned accounts. Act as the point of liaison between assigned customers and internal teams.
• Build, nurture and maintain relationships and trust with customers to enhance customer services and ensure that we retain all existing accounts.
• Act as the interface between the customer (account stakeholders) and relevant Dulsco divisions.
• Assist with administering the on-boarding of new clients, working closely with Sales team peers to ensure a seamless transition.
• Engage and assist customers through all communication means – inclusive of email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and face-to-face meetings as required.
• Develop and pursue up-selling and cross-selling sales approach to contribute to account growth and greater understanding of customers’ needs.
• Leverage relationships and support business pitches to enable sales and close deals.
• Administer and track the effectiveness of account initiatives.
• Capture contextual events of customer interest from open source and social media research.
• Track and forecast account factors and apply them to development of sales strategy. Inform the development of business plans to provide growth prospecting focus.
• Provide quotations and assist with the compilation of tenders and quotations as required.
• Participate in educational opportunities including reading professional publications and investing in personal and social media networks to enhance market knowledge and add value to customers.
• Work closely with operations and HR/ Centralised Recruitment Team as required to ensure that Dulsco delivers and maintains exceptional client mobilization and service.
• Monitor and track customer satisfaction through provision of support to Net Promoter Score survey collation.
• Provide input to online and software tools to monitor and analyse customers’ use of DULSCO, broken down by sector and service. Use this information to target account growth.
• Support AR collection by applying pressure through existing relationships for resolution of late payments. Actively pursue and assume direct responsibility for AR collection in the period of 30-60 day DSOs.
• Monitor contractual terms in order to provide advice on contract renewals, particularly in respect to client win themes, price sensitivity and the potential to improve payment terms and processes.
• Ensure that account management is kept in line with commercial terms. Safeguard the timely and proactive renewal of contracts to limit commercial exposure.
• Ensure all hard copies of contracts are transferred to the Legal Counsel for record.
• Support finance as necessary to ensure timely and accurate invoice submissions.
• Support initiatives to reduce payment lag and support healthy cash flow/working capital outcomes. Promote e-billing and online payment across all customers.
Job Specific Requirements
• Bachelors / MBA degree ( Marketing /Commerce)
• Min 3 years in Sales/Business Development. Qatar experience is mandatory
• Valid Qatar driving licence
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services by the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighbouring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.