Job description / Role
My client is one of the largest conglomerates in the GCC who are currently looking to expand their health care division through several key sales Highers.
- We are looking for key account manager/ sales managers with significant experience within medical sector
- As a key account manager, you will be expected to manage the growth of business with new and key accounts, delivering sales and profit targets in line with company objectives as well as updates and delivery of sale forecasts, identifying risk and opportunities for growth to report back.
- It is also important for you to be able to build strong internal relationships and be a key participant in business meetings for brand, presenting reviewed accounts and more.
- Will be able to act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
- Be able to play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Excel in communication, organisation and planning skills as well as being highly self-motivated
- Have strong presentation skill set
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.