KG Homeroom Arabic Language Teacher
Arab International Academy (AIA)
Job description / Role
- To create a classroom environment that respects the Reggio Emilia philosophy for early childhood education within the framework of the IB PYP.
- To create a compassionate, caring, and safe environment for children, their families, and center staff.
- To be an active part of the evaluation and planning phases of the educational process.
- To strive for and achieve quality in all endeavors.
- To be responsive to child and family needs promptly.
- To act responsibly in the use of the school?s human and material resources.
- To cultivate a learning environment that is responsive to the diverse learning styles of all children.
- To nurture the social and character development of all children.
Number of Vacancies: 1
- Early Childhood
- University Graduate
- Education Required: Bachelor
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 3 years of teaching experience
- Certified teacher with Early Childhood preparation.
- BA Degree in a relevant field.
- Knowledge of the PYP, the Reggio Emilia, and the High Scope programs would be an asset
- Successful teaching experience at the Kindergarten level
- Knowledgeable of early childhood students and their developmental patterns
- Bilingual English/Arabic would be considered an asset. English required.
- Ticket Allowance
- Housing Allowance
- Health Care
- Child Tuition Waiver
About the Company
The Arab International Academy was founded in Doha, Qatar in 2016 with the goal of establishing a high-level private international school that provides a challenging and well-rounded international educational experience. To achieve that goal, we have drawn on the very best of international thinking in our choice of curriculum and approaches to 21st century teaching and learning. AIA is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School for the Diploma Programme. It is also a candidate school for the IB Primary Years Programme (PYP) and Middle Years Programme (MYP).