Job description / Role
Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mind set through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- To keep all kitchen and laundry equipment in good state of maintenance and repair.
- To perform regular preventive maintenance of all kitchen and laundry equipment in accordance with the schedule.
- To check daily the kitchen and laundry equipment for proper functions.
- To be thoroughly familiar with all regulations regarding safety at work and observe these meticulously at all times.
- To observe cleanliness at the place of work and on the job after completion of work.
- To assist Supervisors in preparing spare parts list for the kitchen and laundry equipment.
- To follow the energy conservation program.
- To be able to work to a preventative planned maintenance program as outlined by the Engineering Management.
- Carry-out effective maintenance and repair of all reported defects during the working day and record work carried out in log book.
- To be responsible for the cleanliness of the Carpenters workshop and storage rooms and areas maintained by the Engineering department. Work carried out in FOH & BOH must be cleaned up immediately after completion.
- To be responsible monitoring to keeping adequate stock of all equipment and supplies.
- To ensure all tools and equipment are kept in a good working order.
- To be able to work shift work or weekends as required.
- To be a flexible member of the Engineering department and willing to assist other members of the team when required.
- To understand and adhere to the Engineering departments purchasing policies and procedures.
- Must have the ability to multi-task. Ability to complete requests in a timely, accurate, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
Your experience and skills include:
- Knowledgeable in hospitality industries.
- Ability to speak clearly English, Local language an advantage
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules (i.e. Lock-out, Tag-out), safety awareness basic information, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports, keep logs and correspondence.
- Friendly and well-balanced personality, helpful and well adult attitude.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.