Job description / Role
The Kitchen Chef leads, manages, and organizes all aspects of food production to the highest professional standards. He / she is responsible for sanitation in the production area, stocking, storage, quality control and production cost.
- Plan, organize and research new aspects for the brand products that could contribute to meeting/exceeding set sales targets and share with team members accordingly.
- Trains all team members on pastry techniques and hygiene standards.
- Ensure the conformity of the products according to the company's and the HACCP standards and handle the relevant reports accordingly.
- Prepare high quality menu items and ensure conformity to set recipes of the brand to maintain image and customer satisfaction.
- Supervise food production, maintain quality and hygiene standards, displays expert knave skills, and seek to continuously improve the image of the operation.
- Assume full responsibility for the costing of all food items produced and oversee the proper storage and reception of food items.
- Take all necessary measures to reduce waste and maintain control actions to attain forecasted food and labor costs.
- Control and monitor the monthly inventory by making sure the measures set are followed and the discrepancies are adjusted.
- Prepare weekly work schedules for all kitchen personnel in accordance with staffing guidelines and forecasted labor costs.
- Technical Degree in Food and Beverage or Hospitality Management
- 3-4 years of experience in F&B operations, out of which 1 is in a similar role
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Commercial Understanding
- Driving and Achieving results
- Attention to details
- Change and Adaptability
- Customer Focus
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.