Job description / Role
The main role of the Technician is to perform preventive and corrective maintenance, to help and support his team and to support the improvement efforts in the department to increase the performance. Furthermore to report any fault on the equipment to the Engineer, TO, STO.
• Do the PPM assigned correctly and on time.
• Perform corrective tasks and complete on time.
• Take care of the quality of their work.
• Assist subcontractor to perform the work assigned to them
• Report defects, issues, breakdowns, damages, etc., to the Fault Reporting Center or Engineer, TO, STO.
• Follow the duty roster.
• Report any spare part requirements and availability.
• Follow all instructions as given by the TO,STO, Engineers.
• Take care of the tools, test tools and equipment.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Comply with the Company standards specifically related to personal Hygiene, dress code and behaviour.
• Comply with health procedures, quality and in general all the relatives of HSEQ.
• Follow the rules and regulations from the client and from FMM’s HSEQ Management System, which includes attending all training sessions you are invited to and by reading the documents provided to them.
• Escalate to their line manager any lack of proper equipment or tools for doing the work.
• Report any accident, incident, near miss or health event at work to their line manager.
• Certificate of Technical Education for technicians or equivalent.
• 5 year experience in compatible function and facility.
• Regulations (e.g., OSHA, MSDS, NFPA, BS).
• Problem solving skills.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
• Be capable of establishing work priorities
• Can work with less supervision and under pressure
About the Company
FMM is a Joint Venture between Qatar Airways and Ferrovial Services created in 2013 to provide Facility Management services throughout Qatar. With more than 3,600 employees, FMM has become a key leader in the Facility Management industry providing multi-services solutions to our clients.
Hamad International Airport is the Facility Management showcase of FMM where innovative equipment and excellence in standard of services have been deployed; FMM’s contribution made HIA the Best Airport in Middle East and the 5th Best Airport worldwide. FMM skills and expertise will continue to support large and medium size facilities to reach a standard of excellence.
We continuously welcome new team members to join our organization and be part of our exciting journey.