Job description / Role
Urgent: Kony UI & Middleware Consultant
• To make sure integrated services on mobile apps are available to the customers such as AFC (Automated Fare Collection), Payment Gateway, etc. and fix issues if and when occurs.
• To support operational activities 24/7 (shift) and enhance customer satisfaction.
• Ad-hoc developments and enhancement of mobile app.
• Experience migration and update.
• To support the business requirements for the provision of internal applications management services
• Multitasking skills with the ability to priorities work
• Kony UI designing, development and web service integration.
• Solve problems creatively and effectively
• Work in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Familiarization with each stage of the software lifecycle, including but not limited to user studies, feasibility, estimation, design, implementation, integration, test and acceptance
• Work within a team and have a dedicated approach to working within and meeting strict deadlines.
• Work both independently and, in a team, -oriented collaborative environment.
• University Degree in IT (Such as BCA/MCA/BS/MS in Computer science, or related)
• Overall 8+ years, relevant experience 6+ years.
• Knowledgeable on the development and managing of the mobile app.
• With exposure to writing dynamic/optimized code and integrate APIs.
• Must be well versed with best practices in coding and documentation.
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.