Job description / Role
Laboratory Medicine & Pathology Consultant Job, Qatar
If you are a specialist Consultant looking for a new opportunity in the Middle East, we are currently recruiting for a number of roles in Qatar.
Qatar is fast becoming one of the world's most popular destinations for expats looking for a better quality of life. Most recently the country has been best known for winning the bid to host the 2022 World Cup but Qatar has long had a reputation for other things, namely shopping and fine dining. Doha is Qatar's capital city and financial centre, and at weekends is a haven for water sports enthusiasts. Situated on the coast, its warm waters and sunny climate make it the perfect weekend destination.
As a Doctor with HMC you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse and multi-national workforce with the provision for an exciting and rewarding career path which offers a dedicated Medical Education Department & international Training Centre, giving you the opportunity to team up with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare providing world class patient care service for the population.
* HMC offer a truly market leading remuneration package comprising of generous tax-free salary
* Generous paid vacation leave
* Professional development opportunities
* Housing and transport allowances, as well as educational support for children
Interested candidates may apply now online.
Key Skills and Qualifications
Applicants must possess:
* UK GMC/CCST Specialist Register
* Arab Board
* American Board (ABMS)
* Canada -Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS-C)
* Germany -Facharzt Specialist Certificate Swedish Board
* Australia and New Zealand -Fellowship from the Royal Australia and New Zealand College
* Physicians with non-western qualification and no fellowship will not be considered
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.