Job description / Role
- To perform land surveys / measurements using a variety of specialist technical equipment (including Auto level, Total stations, laser alignment devices, etc.).
- To analyze data using plans, maps, charts and computer applications.
- To provide survey reports and liaise with local authorities.
- To verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at various sites.
- To review subcon survey reports, assisting QC team during the site inspection for surveying checking.
- To assist other disciplines for any survey works.
- To prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports and legal descriptions of surveys in order to assume liability for work performed
- Monitor and review sub-contractors' work to ensure contract specifications and performance standards are met.
- Assistance to engineers in site supervision.
- At least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, in Engineering (Civil) or Certificate in Land Surveying
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in Gulf preferably in Qatar.
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft programs / Excel applications and AutoCAD.
About the Company
ROTARY is one of the region's leading oil and gas infrastructure services companies with extensive international experience offering fully integrated engineering design, procurement, and construction (EPC) services to the oil and gas, petroleum, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Headquartered in Singapore, Rotary has established a strong presence in the Asia-Pacific region and continues to make its mark as a global player. Established in 1972, Rotary has forged a reputation built on its hallmark traits of providing quality services, within budget, safely and on-time delivery.
Today, Rotary boasts a total strength of over 6,000 employees which include a highly and multi-skilled workforce that forms the mainstay of its core EPC services.