Job description / Role
About the Role:
To be in charge of complete site land surveying designated project. He should have experience in coordination with Client / Consultant / Sub-contractors.
A typical week would include:
* Carrying out surveys of the environment with regards to the construction projects
* Working in diverse sectors, such as construction, property, infrastructure and supervision projects
* Surveying sites, pipeline systems and more
* Managing and monitoring projects from start to finish
* Producing maps using GPS, surveying instruments, digital images and satellite photographs
* Analyzing data using geographic information systems (GIS) and drawing charts using computer-aided design (CAD)
* Monitoring changes in the land during the construction process
* Writing reports and sharing crucial information with colleagues and clients
* Working in an office, with regular site visits.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor Degree Certificate with 5 years relevant Qatar experience in Land Surveying in construction and infrastructure projects
* Ideal candidate should be able to handle work independently without supervision and meet the work requirement.
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are?
Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.