Job description / Role
My client is a globally recognised International Engineering Consultancy currently working on a wide range of Infrastructure, Hospitality and Mixed-Use projects in the Gulf region.
• Due to a number of project wins and urgency to deliver these projects, we are looking for a number of specialist talent to join the team.
• Their most pressing requirement are several Landscape Inspectors in Doha.
• The ideal candidate must have experience on High-Rise Building projects and/or infrastructure projects.
• Candidates can be from outside the Gulf region, but they must be able to move immediately or as soon as selected due to the urgency of the role.
• Minimum 7 years of experience
• Ideally degree educated (Minimum Bachelor’s)
• Must have experience on High-Rise Building projects and/or Infrastructure projects
• Good communication skills
• Proficient in English
If you are interested in this opportunity wish to have a further conversation about the role, please click the apply button below and I will be in touch.
Due to the volume of applicants, those successful and meet the criteria will be contacted.
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.
Civil Site Inspector
Power Systems & Information Technology (PSTech)
Architectural Inspector - High Rise/Infra
Construction Manager - Airport/Infra
Landscape Operations Manager