Job description / Role
• Report to Landscape Manager
• Oversee the day-to-day operations in the company, assigning tasks, leading meetings and implementing initiatives handed down by the Landscape Manager or executives.
• Implement policies and procedures, oversee short and long-term business plans and initiatives and help in budgeting activities.
• Respond to and resolve internal and external grievances.
• Oversee and manage all aspects of the landscaping in the company.
• Review all purchasing orders for asset purchases and materials based upon targeted goals and operational needs.
• Establish and promote contacts with appropriate local main contractors, private clients, governmental parties and other prospective customers, to obtain work for the company and to enhance good public relations.
• Promote positive relationship among all entities within the Landscape industry.
• Ensure implementation of best practices procedures throughout all areas of the company.
• Work with local and international vendors, agencies, other industry resources to stay abreast of new methods.
• Constantly pursue new ideas, which could be implemented within the Company.
• Review all estimates, bids, pricing, contracts and change orders for work and review for accuracy.
• Required Nationality-Lebanese, Syrian, Jordan
• Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape/Horticultural Engineering or equivalent.
• Must have 8 to 13 years of landscaping project management experience, 3 years of which should be in Qatar, and have worked in a well-known company.
• Having Certified Engineer certification status in Qatar would be an advantage
• Should have experience in Hard & Soft Landscaping in the GCC region and experience in Qatar is a particular requirement.
• Good communication skills both written and oral
• Basic accounting knowledge and profit orientation
• Holder of valid Qatar driving license
• Arabic speakers – with transferable visas.
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.
Operations Director - Facility Management
Facility Operations Manager - Client Side
Resident Engineer - Landscape