Job description / Role
• Support the Head of Maintenance and Landscape for the maintenance and expansion of landscaped areas (soft landscape, hard landscape and indoor plants) and Irrigation system of AIKhor Community and ensures safe conditions in all landscaped facilities.
• Ensure daily landscaping, maintenance operation and activities in all areas at Al Khor Community.
• Performs a wide range of site landscaping, maintenance activities, coordination, inspection of works and projects performed by the Contractor at all time.
• Preparing and controlling the implementation of landscaping and maintenance preventive programs.
• Provide and prepare snag list for any upcoming new landscape areas, new units and buildings.
• Check, evaluate and approve the final inspection before handing over to the Company
• Support team in the preparation of scope of work, standard drawings and technical data as necessary for landscape and maintenance projects.
• Assist the supervisors in the execution of Engineering Project Construction Management (EPCM) HSE Programs for all Contractors in AKC.
• Responsible for resolving the technical issues and have good knowledge of the landscaping and maintenance technical specifications.
• Responsible on keeping all records such as as-built drawing, map, etc. of the work performed by contractors including materials and supplies used.
• Assist the supervisors in the preparation of the landscaping and maintenance budget.
Key Job Accountabilities :
• Ensure daily landscaping maintenance operation and activities including clubs, villas garden front yards, parks, schools, clinic, AKIS etc.
• Provide advice in the application and storage of chemicals, pesticides, moving, edging, installing/maintaining irrigation systems, sport areas, field areas, fertilizing, pruning planting for the department.
• Developing technical program, planning and scheduling of the regular landscaping maintenance duties in conjunction with the contractor's project manager.
• Checks and evaluates the work and progress of landscaping contractors and ensures that work is completed on time.
• Establish landscaping works required for the expansion project provides the greatest challenge.
• Lead and control the contractor to provide community irrigation supply water and maintain/update all records.
• Estimating the daily irrigation water requirement, preparing an optimized seasonal irrigation Run-time program and monitoring the quantity of sewage treated water daily delivered to AKC tanks.
• Preparing and controlling the implementation of preventive irrigation maintenance program, repairing apparent and underground system components such as pumps, controllers, pipes, valves, sprinklers, etc. in order to avoid leakages and conserve our resources.
• Check and approve monthly manual invoice and entry it into SAP system.
• Establish projects related to landscaping/ irrigation/ playgrounds and garden maintenance and repair works including, planning, scheduling work and equipment.
• Participate in the installation, connection and testing of irrigation lines, irrigation systems and related water systems in all area.
• Provide and prepare snag list for any upcoming new landscaping areas. Check, evaluate and approve the final inspection before handing over to the Company.
• Responsible on keeping all records updated such as as-built drawing, map, etc., of work performed by contractors including materials and suppliers used and ensures that all jobs are completed in a satisfactory manner.
• Performs a variety of site maintenance activities and coordinate and inspect works and projects performed by the contractor at all time.
• Resolve and follow regularly all Community Resident's complaints/queries in an efficient and timely manner and lead contractor's activities with other departments as required.
• Respond to any emergency situations in connection with landscaping and maintenance e.g. water leakage, breakage of irrigation pipes, etc.
• Execute daily/weekly and monthly inspections for landscaping, irrigation and playgrounds plus project implementations and to provide technical inputs/ideas/ suggestions.
• Follow-up on the day to day issues and complaints for the Landscape Department.
• 6 years' of experience in landscaping field.
• Has a working knowledge of the technical specifications and installation methods of the artificial footballs field, irrigation networks, playground equipment, soft/ hard landscaping materials
• Knowledge of landscaping equipment and materials especially around the use of chemical handling, MSDS and chemical use.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of people in a Behavioral Competencies in a multicultural environment.
• Well spoken English and sound writing skills.
• Bachelors Degree in Mechanical OR Civil Engineering.
About the Company
Qatargas is a unique global energy operator in terms of size, service and reliability. The Company operates 14 Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) trains with a total annual production capacity of 77 million tonnes. This makes Qatargas the largest LNG producer in the world.
Established in 1984, Qatargas develops, produces, and markets hydrocarbons from the world’s largest non-associated natural gas field. In addition to producing LNG, Qatargas is also a leading exporter of natural gas, helium, condensate and associated products.
Today, Qatargas continues to set the benchmark in the LNG industry as it safely and reliably supplies energy to customers all over the world.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||24 Jan|
Construction Manager - Landscape
Project Manager - Landscape
Senior Manager - Landscape