Job description / Role
The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Sorting, washing, drying, pressing, and folding clothing and other textile items
- Removing stains from items using the appropriate procedures
- Performing minor sewing duties
- Tracking which items belong to whom
- Keeping an updated inventory of laundry detergents and sewing kits
- Tracking maintenance and repairs on laundering equipment
- Ensuring that the facility remains clean at all times
- Anticipating and responding to customers' queries, concerns, and complaints
Your experience and skills include:
- High school diploma or equivalent is advantageous
- Prior experience in a similar role is preferable
- Familiarity with cleaning detergents and laundering equipment
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Capacity to lift up to 20 pounds unaided
- Basic arithmetic skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Personable disposition with a knack for customer service
- Available to work shifts and on weekends
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.