Job description / Role
Lead Instruments Engineer – Qatar
Linum Consult’s client is currently seeking a Lead Instruments Engineer with experience of large commercial building projects to join them on a large development project in Qatar.
• Providing technical support to the Engineering/ Technical Managers to meet the project’s goals and objectives
• Planning and organising the work of the Consultant’s design team members to ensure quality and performance within the parameters of the projects
• Managing the end-to-end engineering solutions related to the Instruments aspects of the development; specifically, the DDC Controllers, pumping systems, street lighting, CCTV, etc.
• Ensuring that the mechanical designs and project drawings meets the local regulations and international standards and codes of safety
• Meeting the requirements of the business plans and objectives in line with the company’s vision and mission
• Monitoring and supervising activities related to Instruments Design
• Providing feedback regarding project progress, status, and changes, and ensuring the Consultants are delivering detailed designs according to the company’s standards
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering
• 3-5 years of experience working in an instruments engineering project management role, working for a reputed regional developer, consultancy or contractor
• Instrumentation experience must include the integration of different systems, specifically DDC Controllers, pumping systems, street lighting, CCTV, etc.
• Experience in operations maintenance, contract administration, commissioning, project management, and liaising with consultancies
• Project Management Professional, ideally with a membership to a Professional Engineering body
If you fulfill the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying, then please drop Linum Consult a copy of your CV and contact details online.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.