Job description / Role
Lead Instruments Engineer – Qatar
Linum Consult’s client is currently seeking a Lead Instruments Engineer with experience of large commercial building projects to join them on a large development project in Qatar.
• Providing technical support to the Engineering/ Technical Managers to meet the project’s goals and objectives
• Planning and organising the work of the Consultant’s design team members to ensure quality and performance within the parameters of the projects
• Managing the end-to-end engineering solutions related to the Instruments aspects of the development; specifically, the DDC Controllers, pumping systems, street lighting, CCTV, etc.
• Ensuring that the mechanical designs and project drawings meets the local regulations and international standards and codes of safety
• Meeting the requirements of the business plans and objectives in line with the company’s vision and mission
• Monitoring and supervising activities related to Instruments Design
• Providing feedback regarding project progress, status, and changes, and ensuring the Consultants are delivering detailed designs according to the company’s standards
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering
• 3-5 years of experience working in an instruments engineering project management role, working for a reputed regional developer, consultancy or contractor
• Instrumentation experience must include the integration of different systems, specifically DDC Controllers, pumping systems, street lighting, CCTV, etc.
• Experience in operations maintenance, contract administration, commissioning, project management, and liaising with consultancies
• Project Management Professional, ideally with a membership to a Professional Engineering body
If you fulfill the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying, then please drop Linum Consult a copy of your CV and contact details online.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Qatar Project Management (QPM)