Job description / Role
• Maintain and improve QSC standards in restaurants.
• Ensure good results in visitations.
• Consistently monitor and track KPIs to meet targets
• Support store teams to drive maximum customer satisfaction and track results for continuous improvements through Guest Track.
• Build Capability of store teams for enhanced productivity and efficiencies
Sales & Profit:
• Increase sales by setting Local Restaurants Marketing plan and go help in its execution.
• Set a challenge for restaurant managers to increase sales thru Guests’ satisfaction and build of loyal customers.
• Monitor the P&L of each store and make sure the controllable are well managed.
• Spot Check visitations for inventory count and for petty cash to look for any discrepancies and take correct actions.
• Encourage and push the sales for all promotional items and set a bonus to create challenge.
• Look for new possible locations for expansion of the brand.
• Continuously explore new sales building opportunities and cost saving ideas
• Maximizing sales for all sales channels for stores within the allocated area
• Ensure that all managers &staff are trained to the required standards.
• Provide training & development plans for all and ensure completion.
• Conduct Managers Appraisals.
• Conduct regular meetings for her managers to set common goals.
• Delegate keys tasks to managers to maximize their potentials.
• Customer relations oriented.
• Aware of the competition on the local market.
• Community involved and has many activities for potential sales generators and problems solving.
• Maintain excellent communications with stores’ managers.
• Maintain excellent communications with superior and discuss any pending issue related to the job.
• Communicate to superior all related reports and necessary documents.
• Liaison with cross functional teams to get effective support
• Consistently follow up to ensure on-time completion of all allocated responsibilities
• Ensure that all activities are being performed in accordance with approved systems and procedures.
• Avoid wastage of company resources & contribute towards better environment.
• To protect company’s assets, resources, interest, image, information, data etc.
• A team player having good communication skills
• Good interpersonal and leadership abilities
• Highly organized and good computer skills
• Good team work and analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Minimum 6-8 years’ experience in handling multi-unit restaurant in the Fast Food Industry
• Should have a bachelor’s degree or similar qualifications.
About the Company
Founded by Sheikh Khalid Bin Jassim Al Thani, the company was established in 1993 with its headquarters set up in the State of Qatar.
Al Jassim Group is a diversified business group with its interest ranging through Real Estate, Quality Service Restaurants (QSR), Boutique Café and Fast Moving Consumers Goods (FMCG) with focus, commitment and anticipation of market trends driven together to obtain state-of-the-art projects that add value to all stakeholders in Qatari market.
The company’s Real Estate portfolio includes management and development of a large and aggressive self-owned and leased property portfolio, whereas QSR represents big names such as Burger King, Applebee’s, Café Vergnano, Quiznos Sub, Dukkan Falafel; while the FMCG represents Surgiva Mineral water, Harrison Sauce Products, Quely and lot more.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Operations Director - Retail, Hospitality, F&B, Automotive
Chief Operations Officer - COO - Multidiscipline, Retail, Construction, Hospitality
Sales Manager - Wood Industry
MAYKS HR Consulting
Leading Sales, Marketing & Third Party Administrator Operating in GCC