Job description / Role
* A lead Mechanical Engineer is familiar with upstream, downstream oil and gas processing facilities and Hydro carbon pipe lines.
* Conversant with codes and international standards such as ASME, ASTM,ANSI & API etc.
* Good experience in an EPIC construction environment and must have exposure to review the engineering drawings such as P&ID, PFD, General Arrangement ,Isometrics etc.
* Good experience in Oil and Gas , petrochemical or refinery mechanical construction standards for static, rotating equipment, Pressure vessels ,Thermal transfer systems & Process Piping in a hydro carbon processing/Pipeline facility.
* Experience in Pumps, Gas Compressors , Process refrigeration packages etc is mandatory.
* Familiarity with construction material standards, welding standards, fabrication of piping and structures.
* Construction experience in piping tie- ins ,Isolation valves, Relief valve, surge valves ,shutdown and blow down valves etc.. in a brown field environment will be an advantage.
* Exposure to the mechanical modification works on hydro carbon storage facilities, such as in Tanks will be an added advantage.
* Shall be the focal point for construction of Piping, mechanical , static and rotating equipment, in addition to take a lead in coordinating the engineering /design activities by a third party or by an in house department.
* Coordinating the procurement services in accordance with approved engineering documents and follow up the deliveries, coordinate with QHSE for getting the inspection done for the materials and mechanical construction, liaise with commissioning team etc are required.
* Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
* Minimum 12 years experience in Oil & Gas Mechanical discipline
* Should have exposure to the HSE standards practiced in Oil & Gas facility and must be able to lead a team of engineers and mechanical technicians.
* The candidate is required to have good coordination with other disciplines to have a smooth mechanical construction and completion, commissioning and startup of the facilities.
* Should have hands on experience and will be able to prepare, review, verify the construction documentation such as construction method statements, schedules, bill of quantities etc.
About the Company
Tadmur Holding W.L.L. is one of Qatar’s leading business conglomerates, owning and operating a number of multi-disciplinary subsidiaries across the country. Since inception in 1985, our companies have catered to various business sectors through a wide range of products, services and solutions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Gulf Coast Electro-Mechanical Co.
|Abu Dhabi||1 Feb|
RTC-1 Employment Services
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||7 Jun|
Lead Mechanical Engineer
Development Engineer Mechanical
|Abu Dhabi||10 Mar|