Job description / Role
Manage a team of onshore/offshore technical writers and assign, track and manage their activities in order to achieve the required project outcomes
Responsible for various architectural activities within mobile delivery programs including development of high level solution architecture, detailed technical designs, architectural standards and specifications, technical assurance activities, conduct impact analysis for changes made to existing solution in liaison with infrastructure architects, assess and provide recommendations on solutions based on technical and commercial merits, conduct architecture evaluation sessions, ensure that proposed architecture is in line with industry best practice and that solution utilises appropriate technology, keep up to date with the latest mobile applicable technologies and methods and provide expertise within a vast array of software and hardware environments specifically.
• 8-10 years of relevant experience in the same field preferably with consulting background with exposure to multiple clients and business domains.
• 5-6 years should be in a similar position / responsibility, preferably in a similar Industry.
• Previous experience in deploying large scale technology projects with core experience within iOS and Android mobile platforms.
• Well exposed to industry standards and best practices specifically within enterprise application architecture, technical design and delivery methodology.
• Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science or information technology
• Certifications related to system and network architecture such as Cisco and Microsoft are preferred.
• Proficient in multiple solution architecture techniques such as conducting architecture evaluation using scenarios, component modelling and impacts analysis
• Proficient in SDLC, requirements analysis, high level and detailed technical design for mobile technology projects & platforms.
• Proficient in XCode and Android Studio IDEs.
• Thorough knowledge of Objective-C/Swift as well as Java/Kotlin.
• Experience with mobile testing tools such as Appium, Espresso, XCUITest, Robot Framework.
• Insight on hybrid html5 based applications is appreciated like Xamarin, React Native, Flutter etc.
About the Company
INTALEQ is a Qatar based Sports & Entertainment Technology Solutions and Services provider aspiring to be a global technology player in the niche fields of Sports and Entertainment Technology. Established as a joint venture between Aspire Zone Foundation in Qatar and Ooredoo, a Qatar based global telecom services provider, INTALEQ is a spin off from the technology team of Aspire Zone Foundation and is currently playing a lead role in the country’s preparation for the World Cup Football Tournament in 2022.
Over the years, INTALEQ has created several innovative IT products and solutions related to Sports Venue Management and Event Management that have been deployed for a wide range of events & tournaments hosted within Aspire Zone Foundation’s multi-sports complex since the Doha Asian Games in 2006. The highly skilled team of in-house Sports Technology professionals have also been instrumental in the creations of several unique solutions across multiple areas of Sports Science, Sports Performance, Sports Medicine and in addition several unique Fan Engagement Solutions. With the World Cup at its door steps, Qatar is also going through transformation in its Sports technology sector where INTALEQ is playing a lead consulting and service provider role.
With our deep rooted passion for sports, INTALEQ believes that it can contribute to the success of any sports entity or event organizer by establishing long-lasting partnerships that leverage our wealth in sports technology for the betterment of sports, athletes and the global fan community.