Job description / Role
What you will do
The Lead Sales Engineer - After Market will be directly reporting to Branch Manager - Aftermarket and will be based in Qatar. You will part of our growing team in Qatar and be responsible for driving the growth of business for Aftermarket division segment for Building Technology and Solutions with particular focus on HVAC. You will be concentrating on converting our current installation base business in Aftermarket, increasing our market share with new business customers in the region. As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to generate business from running HVAC installation base.
How you will do it
* As a Lead Sales Engineer you have a knowledge of HVAC system which you will apply during site audits and suggest new ideas for site improvements to our existing customers or any new customer who has active installation base.
* You are focused to seek and develop long term customer relationships, and self-motivated to drive your territory growth. You will be focused on growing our PSA, Spare parts business in Qatar. You will exhibit your expertise by conducting surveys for AMC's, PSA, Retrofit jobs.
What we look for
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or equivalent
* 5 years minimum experience in Aftermarket segment in Qatar
* Deep knowledge of HVAC system
* Proficiency in generating new business from running HVAC installation base and also generating new business
* Determined, results driven, strong sales drive
* Fluent language skills in English
* Proficient in conducting technical site audits
About the Company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.