Job description / Role
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in 10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of!
About the Business Unit:
The Technology Unit within Ooredoo is the backbone of the organization providing all technology services which enable Ooredoo to deliver its services to its customers across all technology platforms, 24/7/365. In other words, it's responsible for the management of all Ooredoo networks, technology infrastructure/ platforms and processes to achieve fast time-to-market, high operational efficiency, and support product/ service innovation, and ultimately drive the financial performance of Ooredoo. The department is responsible for technical design, platform implementation, modification and application support including new products and change requests for all ESS applications and platforms.
About the Role:
- This role is responsible for gathering, analyzing and designing all Business units' requirements and mapping it to systems functional specifications as well as supporting Oracle ERP systems (EBS) and Fusion ERP Cloud/applications maintaining Ooredoo and QG business and coordinating with subordinates (senior programmers, programmers) to finalize all required solutions and to implement to keep system up and running.
You should have:
- 8 years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience in technical design, platform implementation, modification and application support for Oracle EBS and Fusion ERP Cloud applications and platforms including new products and change requests.
- Oracle Application R12.1.3+.
- Must have working knowledge of Oracle Fusion ERP
- Hands on experience in Application Object Library, Alerts, HRMS API , AP,FND, Oracle RDBMS Database.
- Prior experience in Programming Languages: C, Perl, java, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Integration Services Gateway (ISG), E-Business Suite R12.1.3 + OAF/ADF, SQL, PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, Workflow, Discoverer , BI & XML Publisher and ISG Web services, Windows & Linux Servers Family
- Should have a good experience in writing/debugging Oracle stored procedures/packages
- Strong coding skills in SQL, PL/SQL and OAF/ADF components
- Microsoft Application tools: Ms-Project , Visio , Excel , Word , PowerPoint and outlook Business Intelligence: Oracle BI Apps 7.9.x, OBI EE 10.x, Informatica 8.x, Hyperion 18.104.22.168 and SAP Business Objects Required 3-5 years of technical experience with Oracle HCM Cloud Applications - HR, Benefits, Payroll, Self-Service, Absence Management, Talent Management, Compensation Management modules.
- Required 5 -10 years of technical experience with Oracle E-Business Suite HRMS - HR and Payroll modules
- Proficient in Oracle Cloud HCM application architecture
- Expertise in HCM Data Loader, Spreadsheet Loader, Payroll Batch Loader. Expertise in Oracle Cloud Fast Formulas - Payroll, Benefits, Absence, Time & Labor and Oracle Application Implementation Methodology (AIM)
- Proficiency in Arabic a plus
Minimum Entry Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software or Telecom Engineering
- Preferred Certifications / Other Qualifications
- Relevant Oracle or similar Certifications
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.