Job description / Role
• The Lean Construction Engineer is responsible for promoting the Lean Construction process and programs on the project.
• Facilitates Lean training as required.
• Work closely with construction supervision team and contractors to identify improvement opportunities for reducing cost, improving efficiency and productivity.
• Build and enhance quality management systems focused on client satisfaction, business process standardization, reliability and effectiveness.
• Report improvement projects status to plans at regular intervals.
• Ensure Lean projects are aligned with high level organizational objectives and goals
• Lead, Monitor, and Report out status of all Lean projects/activities.
• Document Lessons Learned and ensure best practices are incorporated into formal business processes/procedures.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 14 years of post-graduation experience
• At least 7 years experience in Local Roads & Drainage, Infrastructure, Landscape & Beautification Projects from start to completion.
• Required Experience in GCC region
• Required MMUP Engineer Registration (UPDA)
• Already resident in Qatar and NOC Available
About the Company
ITALCONSULT is an Italian engineering consulting company established in Rome in 1957 by the largest industrial groups of that time for giving evidence throughout the world of the Italian know-how and capacity to perform engineering.
From December 2012, the Company has a new share structure formed by Bevilacqua Engineering Group, actively operating in Italy in the sector of public and private transport infrastructure (with construction costs amounting to more than 12 billion US$ in the last ten years) through the Companies SIS S.p.A. Studio di Ingegneria Stradale and A&S, Autostrade e Strade Engineering S.p.A., now merged into ITALCONSULT, and two groups representatives of the Italian excellence in the economic and financial fields: Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A., one of the biggest Italian bank very active in supporting infrastructure investments and also in foreign activities (countries of Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Northern Africa), and Tecnoinvestimenti Srl, belonging to the Italian Chambers of Commerce through TECNOHOLDING S.p.A., enjoying their own national and international network able to foster investment initiatives and programmes as well as to activate bilateral technical-commercial agreements.