Job description / Role
• Responsible for promoting the Lean Construction process and programs on the project;
• Build and enhance quality management systems focused on client satisfaction, business process standardization, reliability and effectiveness.
• Facilitate Lean training as required.
• Develop Lean improvement initiatives which achieve project deliverables.
• Collect and Analyze data to support business decisions
• Ensure Lean projects are aligned with high level organizational objectives and goals
• Lead, Monitor, and Report out status of all Lean projects/activities in their Pipeline for assigned business lines and regions
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
• Over 14 years of post-graduation experience
• At least 7 years’ experience in Roads and Infrastructure Projects within a Consultant Engineering Firm
• Required experience in GCC region
• MMUP Registered
• Already resident in Qatar and NOC Available
About the Company
ITALCONSULT is an Italian engineering consulting company established in Rome in 1957 by the largest industrial groups of that time for giving evidence throughout the world of the Italian know-how and capacity to perform engineering.
From December 2012, the Company has a new share structure formed by Bevilacqua Engineering Group, actively operating in Italy in the sector of public and private transport infrastructure (with construction costs amounting to more than 12 billion US$ in the last ten years) through the Companies SIS S.p.A. Studio di Ingegneria Stradale and A&S, Autostrade e Strade Engineering S.p.A., now merged into ITALCONSULT, and two groups representatives of the Italian excellence in the economic and financial fields: Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A., one of the biggest Italian bank very active in supporting infrastructure investments and also in foreign activities (countries of Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Northern Africa), and Tecnoinvestimenti Srl, belonging to the Italian Chambers of Commerce through TECNOHOLDING S.p.A., enjoying their own national and international network able to foster investment initiatives and programmes as well as to activate bilateral technical-commercial agreements.
Senior Civil Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||28 Sep|
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Project Engineer - Construction
Assistant Resident Engineer
Pivot Engineering & General Contracting Company
|Abu Dhabi||31 Oct|