Job description / Role
We are currently looking for a LEAN Engineer to join our prestigious infrastructure project in Doha, Qatar to support setting up the Lean principles at the early stages of the project and guide these Lean Implementation Leads.
• A minimum of 10 years overall experience in construction, with a minimum of 7 years relevant experience.
• The proposed candidate will be a Chartered Engineer or PE, although a minimum of an engineering degree in an appropriate discipline may be considered together with appropriate specific experience.
• The minimum years experience may also be reduced to 5 years if the proposed candidate has recognized LEAN construction certification, and/or a track record of successful projects that can be clearly demonstrated.
• 4-year degree in Engineering (or related field)
• 10 years of related work experience
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Civil Engineer - Infrastructure
|Ras Al Khaimah||1 Apr|
|Ras Al Khaimah||6 May|
Civil Engineering Project Manager
Tunnelling M+E Engineer
Qatar Project Management (QPM)