Job description / Role
Lean Engineer - MMUP At least Grace C
- Run briefings and training for a client, consultant, and contractor organizations, maintaining briefing records and identify requirements for additional support.
- Support coaching project teams on enhanced delivery and recommend Improvements.
- Facilitate workshops, collaborative planning, waste walks, 5S lean interventions and problem-solving for consultants and contractors.
- Support and review the development of lean implementation plans by consultants contractors.
- Support the development of and implement project assessment metrics (tangible and quantities).
- Audit and track project performance. Gather quantities and qualitative data, analysis to advice senior management on status and improvements.
- Generate and demonstrate tangible benefits from projects by use of metrics and lean tools.
- Support knowledge session share across projects, contractors and consultants.
- Collect and disseminate examples and ideas for innovative and best practices.
- Support the development of tools and guidance to support project teams.
- Support the development of materials for training and briefing, standard procedures, and awareness-raising.
- Coordinate with various departments of the client program- construction, design, commercial, stakeholder, public relations; as well as the project supervision consultant and contractor.
QAR 18,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Minimum 10 years overall experience. At least 6 years in roads project.
- MUST have MMUP at least Grade C
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering or equivalent.
- A demonstrated working knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma in the manufacturing field with good project management skills would prove to be a huge plus.
- The individual who has completed formal training in Lean/Six Sigma will be preferred and have an edge over the rest of the candidates.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.