Job description / Role
Learning events planning:
• Assist in the preparation of a yearly planning
• Assist Head of Operation in scheduling and managing learning advisors / academic faculty support
Learning events virtual delivery:
• Pre-course liaison activities:
- Upload the course schedule
- Send out joining instructions
• Virtual Learning Environment (Moodle):
- Liaise with VLE provider to enroll all learners on their respective courses (260 & more learners on 10-13 different courses yearly)
- Proficiently navigate the VLE
- Initiate forum posts, to populate data and retrieve diverse reports
• Co-facilitate coaching sessions during the virtual phase
• Monitor virtual assignments delivery, follow-up on late submitters, liaise with client organization & implement corrective action
Learning events F2F delivery:
- Set up the classroom
- Welcome participants, facilitators, guest speakers and solve problems & issues.
- Initiate the invoicing processes (affiliates, paying clients, etc.
- Capture course evaluations
- Monitor the quality of training programmes and training delivery by analyzing participant feed-back.
• Set-up and manage a database of the project management community (alumni, speakers, professionals) including demographics, functions, estimated proficiency in line with GDPR
• Learners’ management system: give an accurate real-time picture of course attendance, success rate, etc.
• Assist in transition from in-house database toward implementation of Intelliboard as LMS
• Finance database: give an accurate real-time picture of our budget, commitments and actuals
• A degree or vocational qualification in technical subject or a qualification in learning & development with extensive experience in technical subjects
• Extensive experience with operating a virtual Learning environment (VLE)
• SharePoint proficiency is mandatory
About the Company
Orion Engineering was established in 1987 to supply Engineering personnel to the Oil and Gas Industry. Since then the company has grown significantly and presently has in excess of 4000+ personnel on secondment worldwide.
Our blue chip client list includes major oil companies such as Shell, BP, Chevron Texaco and Exxon Mobil and major engineering contractors and suppliers such as Technip, Wood Group. Talisman and Wormald Tyco.
The division has offices at various strategic locations throughout the world including London, Houston, Aberdeen, Lagos, Doha, Singapore and 5 offices throughout Kazakhstan.