Job description / Role
Learning & Devlopment Executive (Training Executive)
We are looking for an experienced Learning and Development Executive to devise our organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the firm. Learning & Development Executive work across many departments to get employees up to speed in both their specific vertical, and the overall needs of the company. Learning & Development Executive often have backgrounds in business, leadership, human resources, development and education.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Enhancing your existing talent deblopment and training skills to a new professional level.
- Benefit from the selection of training and development programs available through Accor and property level.
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- In this role, you will identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations - Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
Your experience and skills include:
- Proven work experience as a Learning & Development Executive
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills - Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Your team and working environment:
Movenpick Westbay Doha is a 347 room premium upscale property with excellent facilities and a great location. The team is multicultural and dynamic with a zeal to perform. We work together and we take pride in connecting people all around the world.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Learning & Development Executive
Group HR and Admin Manager
Learning and Development Manager