Job description / Role
• The Leasing Administrator ensures efficiency of the Leasing Department projects by monitoring all the phases of leasing process, from lease inquiry, proposal, negotiation, data collection and coordination, approval, payment and document execution within due dates and establishes a trusting relationship between all the tenants.
• Lease Administration is solely responsible for preparation of background information and generation of formal lease documentation.
Processing of Lease Enquiry:
• Evaluates enquiries received from prospective customers (local / international), obtains information on their market creditability and financial stability, and if satisfied, releases the Leasing Interest Form to be filled by the prospective tenants to obtain full details about customers and their requirements.
• Forwards completed application forms to the Retail Leasing Manager / Specialty Leasing Manager/Sponsorship Manager/Coordinator for perusal. Upon receipt of the instruction prepares a formal agreement based on the budget and merchandise mix for onward transmission to clients for perusal and decision.
Review of Final Agreement:
• Reviews the final acceptance of the proposal, to ensure that there is no ambiguity in the acceptance of the terms and conditions as mentioned in the revised proposal, and there is complete clarity with regards to the company’s and the tenant’s commitments with regards to the agreement.
Collecting Clients / Company Documents:
• Collects legal documents from clients such as Trade license, Commercial Registration, Insurance certificate, owners’ passport copies, DM Advertising approvals, etc. to ensure the legality of the client’s company and to use these documents in case of any litigation.
• Organizes the payments document and forward it to the clients along with the Lease/License agreement so as to receive the payment along with the signed agreement signifying the acceptance of the clients.
Documentation of Final Agreement:
• Upon receipt of the signed agreement along with the payment, obtains the signature of the authorized signatory of the company on behalf of the company, as per the LOI/MOU in order to authenticate the deal and completes filing procedures for the purpose of record and subsequent contract administration.
• Prepares Leasing Summary Report for project portfolio during weekly Head of Department meeting.
• Ensuring the accuracy of weekly transactions under negotiations, booked by the tenant, deals commercially concluded and executed leases.
• Detailing the cumulative GLA summary, prospective tenants as well as Specialty Leasing report.
• Prepares Executive Summary prior execution of signed MOU/LOI, Lease Agreement, License Agreement reflecting the budget summary comparison over the concluded deal.
• Prepares all other report related to Leasing but not limited to summary matrix, updated Leasing Plans and colored plans.
• Communicate with tenant requirements, submission, signed offers and proposal.
• Coordinate and chase with inter-department LODs, plans, site visits, payment schedule and all other requirement & ensure corrective systems actions and information are provided
Maintaining the Database Files:
• Ensures accurate filing of all information, correspondences and agreement, so as to enable the company to refer to it in its relationship management with respect to rent collection/ renewal / extension/ transfer as well as to serve as a point of reference in case of any litigation.
• Ensures Retail Application Database, Directory and Rental Rent-roll are updated.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Nature and length of previous experience:
• 4-5 years’ experience in the GCC handling administrative aspect of leasing in a property development or a real estate company, would be highly advantageous
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word/ Excel)
• Arabic fluency is essential
About the Company
Al Mana is one of the largest and most diversified groups in the region, operating over 55 companies in 8 countries and employing over 3500 personnel. Industries that we operate in include automotive distribution and services, real estate and investments, retail and luxury fashion, F&B, engineering, technology, media and entertainment. The group covers most areas of retail including luxury goods, beauty, fashion, home interiors, watches and jewellery. Operating over 300 outlets, Al Mana represents some of the largest and most successful brands in the world.