Job description / Role
• Oversee the marketing and advertising of vacancies on media/advert channels to attract potential tenants
• Scout and identify prospective tenants looking to lease a property
• Provide potential tenants with a tour of property or home highlighting the valuable features of the building in order to convince customers and influence lease
• Run background checks on potential tenants to evaluate their credit status and criminal records to determine if they are eligible occupy a building
• Maintain contact with lessees during their tenancy period to oversee their welfare and help resolve property issues
• Oversee the processing and approval of client applications and lease documents
• Elaborate the terms of lease, rental rate and period of payment to tenants
• Guide the activities and operations of a leasing team to ensure revenue goals are achieved
• Organize meetings during which leasing operations are discussed to identify solutions necessary for achieving occupancy targets
• Oversee the hiring and on-the-job training of leasing recruits to bring them up-to-speed on work activities
• Conduct survey of the property market to obtain information on competing lease rates and other trends that affect occupancy/rent
• Supervise campaign activities for the publicity of properties available for lease
• Oversee the designation of leasing staff to appropriate territories
• Ensure the proper documentation and storage of leasing files
• Develop and implement policies necessary for improving the profitability and efficiency of a leasing department.
QAR 25,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance for self and family, Yearly Ticket, Yearly leave
• Education and Training: To become a leasing manager, you require at least a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or real estate.
• Experience (about 5 years) in the field property management is also necessary for this position
• Communication Skills: Leasing managers are well versed in communicating with potential tenants to identify their requirements and convince them to rent a property
• Customer Service Skills: They exercise appropriate customer care attitude and decorum when conducting leasing operations
• Organizational Skills: Leasing managers are skilled in effectively organizing the operations of a leasing department to maximize profit and work efficiency.
About the Company
A leading company in Qatar
Head of Real Estate and Hospitality
Assistant Manager - (RTAS)
MBG Corporate Services
Sales Manager - Waterpark
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||10 May|