Job description / Role
• Provides advice on various legal matters such as commercial contracts (retail, real estate, etc.), dispute resolution, loan agreements, regulatory and employment related
• Ensures that legal documents and other contractual documents are effectively drafted, reviewed, interpreted, and vetted.
• Minimum 5 years relevant legal hands-on work experience, gained from real estate and/or retail industry
• Bachelor’s degree in Law
• Negotiations skills
• Strong command of English and Arabic communications
• Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word processing programs
• Ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedures
• Time management skills
• Trustworthy with confidential and sensitive company information.
About the Company
Equinox Global Investments was founded in 1993, originally established with the primary focus of fulfilling opportunities in the burgeoning Qatar real estate market. The company's business streams have multiplied as diversification within the company's portfolio kept pace with the increasing opportunities in the region. Today, Equinox Global Investments has grown to include activities within real estate, retail, business to business (B2B) as well as local partnership and representation. The real estate portfolio includes shopping malls, a residential compound, commercial and industrial developments.
Inhouse Legal Counsel / Corporate Lawyer
Legal Advisor & Board Secretary
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
Junior Corporate Lawyer
Mid-Senior Dispute Resolution Lawyer