Job description / Role
Engage Selection are working with a leading Qatari holding group to search for a Legal Advisor.
Based in Doha and reporting directly to the Head of Legal, you will provide commercial legal advice to the various business units.
• Advise on commercial contracts across a wide range of sectors (for example, property, jewellery, exchange and marine);
• Advise on and review complex and long-term agreements within the hospitality sector;
• Advise on and review distribution agreements within the automotive sector; and
• Advise on and review construction agreements.
We are looking for someone that meets all or most of the categories below:
• A flexible, adaptable and respectful team member able to work with colleagues across a range of seniority (including senior management);
• English/US/Canadian/New Zealand or Australia qualified lawyer of at least 5 PQE;
• Fluent English speaker;
• Experience dealing with corporate, commercial, property and construction matters; and
• Trained and qualified at a reputable international law firm.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.