Job description / Role
Engage Selection are working with a multinational Law firm to search for a junior associate to support their efforts in local litigation and arbitration affairs.
Key sectors include:
- Oil & Gas
- Project Management & Engineering
QAR 40,000 to 55,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelor's degree in Law or relevant qualifications
- Ideally you will have between 2-5 PQE experience in one of the aforementioned sectors in the Middle East
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity in preparing litigation and arbitration cases
- Experience in the Middle East is beneficial
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.