Job description / Role
- Conducts research to advise clients, develops strategies, prepares legal documents, contracts, advises the litigation process, case management
- A QPSC listed company with a diversified business model in the industrial, property and business services space
- Handles all legal administration, maintaining, updating and keeping a track of the important legal documents covering a wide range of clients so that it is made available whenever there is a requirement.
- Conducts research to properly advise clients, develops litigation strategies, gathers evidence to support claims, prepares legal documents and represents clients in court
- An opportunity to work for a QPSC listed company, work your way up within the large legal team, training and mentorship to develop your career
Candidates who apply must match all of the below criteria
- Qualified Lawyer with 3-6 years post qualifying experience
- Ideally based and working in Qatar
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.