Job description / Role
• Required to join a developer in Qatar working on the construction and management of industrial zones. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing accurate and timely legal advice to all stakeholders in line with the mandate of Legal Department.
• Support the Legal Director in development and implementation of the Legal Department’s business plan in alignment with corporate strategy, through departmental initiatives and projects.
• Support in monitoring implementation of the Legal department’s policies, procedures, processes regulations and guidelines.
• Provide legal advice to stakeholders on various legal aspects as and when needed. This may cover areas such as structure, business operations, various project and operations related activities, dispute resolution and litigation matters
• Develop documents in accordance with the standard templates, policies and processes applicable in the Legal Department.
• Provide advice on aspects such as terms and conditions of contracts, agreements and other documentation received or generated
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law in required.
• Master’s Degree in Law is preferred.
• A minimum of 10 years of work experience in the Legal field, preferably in real estate, infrastructure sector.
• Fluent in Arabic and English
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration