Job description / Role
Required to join a developer in Qatar. The successful candidate will be responsible for drafting of construction and real estate agreements such as lease, construction and consultancy agreements. They will also provide risk assessments and advise on general commercial law
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree in Law and ideally further professional qualifications
• Experience in Real Estate and contract Law
• Minimum of 10 years experience
• Proven experience in drafting construction and real estate agreements such as lease agreements, construction agreements, Consultancy agreements etc.
• Understanding of legal risk assessment and appraisal of real estate developments, and commercial structures
• Thorough Knowledge of standard construction and real estate agreements
• Ability to assemble and draft documentation such as but not limited to the following; Heads of Agreements, MOU’s, NDA, etc.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration