Job description / Role
We are currently looking for a Bilingual Secretary for our Litigation Department in our Doha office.
Activities will include, but not be limited to:
• Perform typing and transcription duties as required.
• Take and transcribe dictation accurately.
• Maintain files and correspondence in accordance with established company procedures.
• Retrieve records and correspondence on request.
• Monitor the progress of various assignments and take necessary steps to keep projects on course.
• Co-ordinate travel arrangements and schedule appointments.
• Assess and prioritise workload effectively.
• Receive and screen telephone calls and re-route them to other personnel as required.
• Adhere to established policies and procedures.
• Maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Perform any other related duties as assigned.
• Perform typing and dictation duties
• Possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Establish and maintain good working relationships with colleagues.
• Secondary School Graduate.
• Written and spoken English and Arabic ( Bilingual)
• Law firm experience as secretary for 2 years minimum would be preferred
• Type a minimum of 40 words per minute.
• Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel etc), E. Mail
• Working hours 9am to 6pm
About the Company
Al Tamimi & Company is the largest and most dynamic non-affiliated law firm in the Middle East with 16 offices across 9 countries and comprising 330 lawyers.
Over the years we have advised, and continue to support, government, government-owned entities, local, regional and international companies, banks and financial institutions along with both international and regional law firms.
Our core strength is our people and the diversity of their experience and local knowledge. Our reputation for excellence and regional experience extends beyond our network of offices in UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah), Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iraq, Bahrain, Oman and Egypt. As a firm, our ability to practice local law in each of these jurisdictions - and the ability of each of our licensed litigators to have rights of audience before local courts - is a unique strength that truly sets us apart from our competitors.
KEO International Consultants
Office Administrator / Manager (Arabic-Speaking)
Bilingual Office Administrator (Arabic/English)