This position is closed or expired.
See other Civil Engineering jobs
Light Rail Facilities Management Expert - Qatar
Linum Consult’s client is major consultancy operating in the Middle East. Due to continued growth, they are currently seeking a Specialist in Facilities Management with a background in Light Rail projects to join their team in Qatar.
• Planning, developing, and managing the facilities management strategy for a Light Rail network
• Developing and achieving standards and internal targets for safety, availability, and assets maintenance
• Acting as a focal point within the Service Delivery team for incidents management and liaising with the emergency services and agencies for assistance
• Ensuring completion of Operational tasks and that the output is in line with agreed work requests
• Providing inputs for planning, development and implementation of policies, procedures and work instructions to ensure operations efficiency and performance of facilities
• Assisting with the development and updating of standard operating procedures and work instructions after consultation with customers, local Qatari laws, and engineers’ work methods & processes
• Liaising with various construction teams during the Design, Testing & Commissioning phases to ensure that the operability of the network aligns with best international practice
• Devising plans to identify risks associated with third parties working on or in the vicinity of the Light Rail network
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Design, Building, Project Management, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or Facilities Management
• Membership of Chartered Institute of Building (MCIOB) or similar
• At least 10 years’ experience of general building or maintenance management
• Strong understanding of MEP in public buildings and in the facilities surrounding a building’s premises (i.e. car parks, etc.)
• Thorough understanding of all aspects of safety issues related to railway maintenance
• Excellent communication, decision-making, and analytical skills
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.