Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client operates in the Middle East. Due to continued growth, they are urgently seeking a Limousine Supervisor to oversee bookings and schedules. This role will be based in Qatar.
• Carrying out timely and accurate handling of corporate limousine bookings, driver and vehicle scheduling, and coordination with suppliers
• Finalising the detailed itineraries and ensuring all requirements are met, providing relevant information to the team and drivers
• Conducting events planning and scheduling
• Coordinating contract execution, vehicle availability, and customers
• Proactively seeking to provide a refined luxury service and ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved, including ensuring that all special requests from customers are met
• Coordinating with the outsourced vendor to receive customers upon their arrival and handing over guests at departure
• Pricing of jobs for invoice preparation and revenue adjustments
• Tracking operational performance and developing action plans for improvement
• Degree qualification in any subject
• At least 6 years’ experience in limousine or luxury car operations
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Immediately available
To apply, please send your CV online.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
MAYKS HR Consulting
Officer - Administration
Oryx Engineering Solutions