Job description / Role
Material Coordinator will be working in purchasing or procurement department fulfilling requisition orders for materials, supplies, tools, inventory, and equipment and any tangible items that the company needs. He is responsible for keeping operations running smoothly by ensuring that it has all of the supplies, inventory, and equipment that it needs. He is a negotiator that must be a good steward of the company's financial resources.
1. Maintains a proper register/track for all inbound/outbound of equipment.
2. Follow up and prepare documents for clearing the shipment from customs within a week from the date of arrival after checking with the concerned Service Line and make sure that it is delivered on time and in good condition.
3. Assist all service line for preparing the export documents. Coordinate with the Corp. Support Dept. and Corp. Supply Dept. in obtaining quotations for freight forwarders.
4. Check all freight and customs clearing, forwarding invoices and forward the same to the concerned Accounts Dept. after updating records and files.
5. Responsible for all logistics matter of the company.
6.Schedule/Arrange drivers to collect and deliver materials, tools, equipment as and when necessary.
7.Ensure that all documentations related to the job are filed properly.
8.To carry out duties as may be directed by the superiors.
9.Maintain and update certificates of equipment issued by the third party.
10.Ensure compliance of suppliers, contractors, fabricators, etc. to Company codes and standards.
11.Organize and coordinate all equipment movements including local and international transporting.
12.Liaise with shipping and clearing agents for timely clearance, ensure efficient and timely movement of equipment.
13.Prepare and control customs paperwork for import and export purposes, recording and referencing details on import spreadsheet.
14.Handling receipts of goods, and notifying and sending shipping documents.
15.Adhere to all Company's financial procedures and systems.
16.Supervise the use of all expendables, materials and supplies to insure that waste does not occur, and these materials and supplies are kept in a secure place and locked.
17.Negotiate with suppliers to secure the best price for all material and equipment
18.Analyze quotations and select supplier with best offer
19.Negotiate and secure long term contracts with suppliers
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Age Limit : 25 - 40 yrs.
Education Qualification : Any degree
Work Experience : Minimum 3 Years of work experience in Oil & Gas sector handling logistic operations specifically INTERNATIONAL logistics operations.
Certifications : Not mandatory
English Communication : Candidate should be able to Speak, Read & Write fluently in Arabic & English languages.
About the Company
AlMansoori was founded in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates in 1977 as one of the first local companies to participate in the oilfield services sector. Since then we have grown into a workforce of over 3800 happy employees spread across 12 countries on two continents. We provide a wide range of services in support of the local petroleum industry and pride ourselves on our service quality and safety records.