Job description / Role
Guildhall is currently representing a globally recognised Facilities Management Consultancy that has been awarded a major long-term multi-million dollar FM contract in Doha.
Covering more than 600,000 sqm this development encompasses commercial high-rise towers, hotels and mixed-use buildings.
A flagship project, this contract is for a minimum of 4 years. We are looking for a logistics manager who can:
• Strategically plan and manage logistics, transportation and customer services
• Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
• Liaise and negotiate with forwarders, shipping lines and transporters
• Keep track of quality, quantity, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
• Monitor and plan routes and process shipments
In order to be considered for this, applicants must have the following skills and qualifications:
• Logistics certificate
• 3+ years of experience in Facilities Management
• 2+ years experience in the GCC
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Logistics Assistant Manager
Facilities Manager - Large Scale Project
Operations Manager - Education Facility Management
Supply Chain Manager - Construction