Job description / Role
- Reports to the Operations Manager for logistics management of project sites.
- Develop, monitor and update the Project Logistics Management Plan.
- Interface within the Operations and Logistics & Asset Management Team to ensure coordination and implementation of logistics works is in line with and supports the overall allocated project deliverables.
- Supervise the logistics supply contractors.
- Ensure that Contractors’ logistics management plans are in line with the requirements of the Project Logistics Management Plan.
- Support the Construction Supervisors and Contractors to resolve security and logistics issues.
- Liaise strongly with the Engineering Team to assist in the development of design solutions that promote constructability and logistical requirements.
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of the construction supervisors and the contractors, including on QHS&E requirements.
- Knowledge of operational aspects of civil & infrastructure projects including roads, bridges and utilities with experience in construction management and practice.
- Particular experience of design and implementation of traffic management schemes would be an advantage.
- Experience and skills of managing consultants and contractors.
- 10 years post graduate or 10 years relevant experience (for non graduates)
- BSc or HND in related subject or equivalent relevant construction experience
- Fluency in English language both written and spoken
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.