Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client is a major organisation in Qatar. They are seeking a Logistics & Office Management Manager to join their team in Qatar.
• Ensuring daily coordination of logistics needs and priorities, specifically in services related to transportation, hospitality, cleaning, reception, canteen, and cleaning
• Identifying and resolving logistics and office management issues
• Maintaining all relationships with contractor companies and vendors
• Preparing work schedules for teams to ensure proper coverage of critical functions
• Developing SOP and process flows to execute daily seamless logistic operations
• Overseeing bookkeeping functions related to monitoring, account, reconciliation, and repurchasing
• Implementing detailed technical investigations and diagnose reported problems within agreed service level agreements
• Bachelor’s degree in Administration or similar field, ideally with a master’s or MBA qualification
• 8-12 years’ experience in Logistics Administration, preferably in a large organisation
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong organisational and leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team
• Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English and Arabic
• Good knowledge of Qatari culture, with a strong background of working in the country
• Due to our client’s ongoing commitment to Qatarization, our client’s first preference is to interview Qatari nationals for this opportunity.
If you fulfill the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying, then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV online.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Logistics and Transportation Manager
A Leading Transport, Distribution and Logistics Company in UAE
Supply Chain Manager
Business Developer / Logistics Solutions
Milaha Qatar Navigation