Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced Logistics Officer to provide efficient support for the smooth operations of our newly established subsidiary - Edama Facility Management. Following is a brief description of the responsibilities attached to the role.
- Processing requests & maintaining inventory
- Coordinating transportation and maintaining databases
- Supervising installation and operation of equipment
- Managing deployment of resources - workers and equipments
- Must have degree in any discipline
- Should be proficient in logistics and administration
- Should have prior experience in similar positions in facility management companies.
- Should be familiar with MS Office
About the Company
Astrolabe Capital LLC is a holding company licensed by the Qatar Financial Authority in the State of Qatar.
Astrolabe capital is a private investment firm, that focuses on direct investment, real estate investment and development, Money Market, and Capital market.
Astrolabe Capital targets small and medium size companies, startups, pre-revenue stage, and mature large companies that are either underperforming or undervalued.
Astrolabe Capital initiate business’s that command the best value at stakeholder level and investor level. Which seeks diversification in geographical zones, sectors, and markets, to mitigate risk and utilize resources.
Customer Service & Logistics Supervisor (Supply Chain)
Getinge Group Middle East
Astrolabe Capital LLC
Supply Logistics Manager (12 Month Contract)