Job description / Role
Joining Nestle means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment - passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Effectively supports the day to day operations in the warehouse. Play an effective role between customer service team and Nestle or 3PL Warehouse team. Responsible of the stock reconciliation. Supervise the warehouse operations including Inbound, Outbound and Delivery. Drive process efficiency initiatives. Lead the operations review with 3PL. Ensure safety best practices are in place and followed.
A day in the life of
- Responsible for the inbound, outbound and all other warehouse issues to ensure resolution
- Looking after operational excellence in inventory management, warehousing and distribution operations
- Ensure accurate picking by warehouse team
- Monitor and assess the service level of service providers, i.e. transportation and 3PL
- Ensure Material Handling Best Practice implemented in warehouse operation
- Responsible of destruction of bad goods write-off as per Nestle's guidelines
- Lead safety across warehouse operations
- Control and validate all the invoices related to warehouse and distribution activities
- Ensure Inventory quality is maintained in terms of bin accuracy, product aging and damages
- Maintain a continuous improvement mindset through applying Nestle Continuous Excellence best practices
What will make you successful
- Good understanding of physical logistics activities and related system (WMS)
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
- Strong analytical skills
- Willing to visit the warehouse in addition to completing office related duties
- 3-5 years of operational experience in one or more of the following (Warehouse / Distribution)
We thank all applicants for their interest; however those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are Nestle, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: repect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geopraphies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.