Job description / Role
Machine operators, also called Machinists, are responsible for a variety of machine-specific functions—from setting-up equipment, loading materials and operating machinery, to monitoring and optimizing efficiency, maintaining machines and performing quality checks.
• Oversee Machinery.
• Inspect Finished Products.
• Understand Deadlines.
• Report to Leaders.
• Maintain a Safe Environment.
• Candidates must be knowledgeable in production machine and with forklift experience.
• Knows how to operate specialty machinery to fabricate, manufacture, assemble, or move products.
• Maintain and monitor machine to make sure it functions properly.
• Understanding of how operated machine works.
• Must have QID and should be in Qatar.
About the Company
We're based in Qatar.
Operator - Mills and Drills
Oryx Engineering Solutions
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Suez Middle East Water Services - Degremont
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||13 Aug|